Sunday, June 17, 2012

Which is a better Blog Site - Blogger or WordPress?

OMG! This is officially my first blog post and I have absolutely no idea what I am doing or where this post will end up.  But, I have to start somewhere, right?

I would like to hear from others which blog site is easier and more popular, Blogger or WordPress.  I am a huge Google fan, thus I am partial to Blogger.  Your suggestions are appreciated.

As I have done almost exclusively with Twitter, Facebook and Linked In, I will only be posting and blogging about that which pertains to health, fitness, wellness and the like and of course Mind Your Own Body, LLC.  Sorry, you won't know the next time I take the trash out, but you will read lots of great information and sources geared towards your own personal health.

I welcome your feedback and content suggestions.

Yours in health,
Kevin M. Norris

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kevin!
    I like how you defined how your blog is going to go. I'm sad that I won't hear about you taking out the garbage :-(

    I have a blogger site, but WordPress can do so much more and I envy those that have one! Now that Google has taken over YouTube, and has ramped up Google Plus, I'm hoping they'll bring Blogger up to speed in a big way. So, I'm sticking with them for now.

    If you ever decide to switch over, it's best to do it when you don't have tons of followers, so you don't lose too many of them.

    ReplyDelete